Are you an experienced electrical engineer looking for a new opportunity to grow and advance your career? We have an exciting opening for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join the team and help lead MEP design projects.
In this role, you will have the chance to:
- Use your self-motivation and leadership skills to manage teams of engineers and Revit modellers
- Use your experience in stage 4 & 5 design and coordination, gained from at least 6 years of working in the UK
- Work towards becoming a Chartered Engineer (CEng) and advance your career with aspirations for Associate level.
- Be part of a company with ambitious growth plans in the coming years
- Work in a flexible schedule with 5 days working from home and 5 days working in the office on a 3/2 rotation over a 2-week period.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have:
- A degree in electrical/electronic engineering or building services
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in stage 4 & 5 design and coordination in the UK
- Strong leadership and motivation skills
- Aspirations to reach CEng charter-ship and career progression
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to take your career to the next level! Apply today and join our team of dedicated professionals.