We have a great opportunity for an experienced Environmental Consultant, you can be based in either Leinster or Connacht (also the possibility to work from home) working on some exceptional projects of varying scale and type in the areas of environmental planning, permitting, impact assessment, due diligence, liability and licensing.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent understanding of the scope of work involved in environmental assessment and reporting.
Skills / Qualifications
- A third level qualification (Degree/Masters) in environmental science or related discipline;
- Experience working in the Irish environmental and planning legislative contexts;
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills;
- Highly motivated individual with strong attention to detail;
- Ability to project manage multi-disciplinary teams and multiple projects simultaneously;
- Be self-motivated and solution driven;
- Minimum of 7 years’ relevant experience;
- A full clean driving licence.
Must be able to demonstrate excellence in delivery in the following areas:
- Environmental Impact Assessment Reports (EIAR) – report writing and co-ordination;
- Management of planning applications & undertaking pre-application consultation with local authorities; and
- Compiling applications for EPA Licences.