This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Geophysicist to join a Dynamic team. You can be based in Dublin or Wicklow, with the option to work remotely also. The successful candidate will be required to support Hydrographic and Geophysical surveys, including Ultra High Resolution Seismic and occasional UXO surveys, and to carry out processing and interpretation of the acquired geophysical data produce reports and QA final deliverables.
Qualifications and Experience
• HND or Degree qualification in relevant earth science related discipline
• 3-5 years minimum experience in a similar offshore capacity
• Experience in the use of relevant survey data acquisition and processing software packages
• GIS experience preferable
• Report preparation experience
• Must hold valid industry recognised and approved Offshore Survival and Medical certification