Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join their expanding Estates and Project Management Team.
In the role of Senior Project Manager, the chosen candidate will assume leadership over a diverse portfolio of projects, varying in size and scope. They will collaborate with an array of clients from both the public and private sectors, with projects spanning across sectors including higher education, life sciences, renewable energy, commercial ventures, leisure, and residential developments.
- Acting as principal client point of contact
- Controlling and managing all stages of various projects.
- Arranging, chairing, and minuting client/design team/site meetings.
- Communicating effectively with project stakeholders at all levels, client personnel, design team, contractor/subcontractors, statutory bodies etc.
- Managing and administering procurement processes for design teams and contractors.
- Day-to-day coordination of project activity.
- Performance and progress tracking relative to agreed project milestones/goals, and implementing corrective actions as necessary should specific project activities slip behind the programme.
- Producing high-quality and accurate written reports and technical documents to include:
- Project Execution Plans
- Project Progress Reports
- Feasibility Assessments
- Supervising and mentoring less experienced staff, which may be assigned to assist the Senior Project Manager.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- An ability to work as part of a team and take a leadership role in teams.
- A degree in a construction-related discipline: project management, engineering, architecture, quantity Surveying, or construction management.
- At least 8 years post-graduation experience, with at least 3 years in construction-related professional services.
What’s on offer:
You will avail of flexible work arrangements that value the team members’ well-being and work-life balance. The role will also involve opportunities to work as a Project Manager on Renewable Energy Consenting projects.
Feel like it’s the right fit for you? Apply today!