Are you an experienced Senior Project Town Planner looking for a new challenge? – This excellent opportunity offers exposure to some of the largest and complex renewable energy, infrastructure, urban development and waste projects in the country.
The work will be challenging and varied, ranging from preparing and submitting planning applications to providing strategic level planning advise to clients. For the right candidate there will also be opportunities to develop project management skills and assist in the delivery of environmental reports and EIARs for renewable energy projects. This position offers exposure to the significantly expanding Irish renewable energy sector, and with our client having a broad spectrum of ongoing projects this position offers the successful candidate a clear path for career development.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate including a competitive salary, shorter working Friday, medical benefit, hybrid working and professional body support.
Skills / Qualifications
- A recognised (IPI or RTPI) planning qualification
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Strong knowledge of the Irish planning system, development and environmental issues
- Experience of providing advice on planning matters
- Ability to prepare reports and formulate recommendations
- Capability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, clients and other professionals as part of design teams in multi-disciplinary services
- Excellent communication skills are essential