Excellent opportunity in a Consultancy with more than 50 years of history which holds 100+ team of Engineers and Scientists. With brand new technologies, disciplines and skillsets they embraced new processes and systems. They are committed to deliver a wide spectrum of engineering and environmental solutions for both private and public sectors including property developers and contractors. This client delivers projects in Ireland, the UK and beyond. For every project they commit to developing the best-fit solution in each case and going above and beyond to support project success. This is a story they are still writing as they continue to seek new ways to innovate and solve problems. There is much more to come but this is their journey so far and they count with professionals like you to continue writing a success history.
Gaia Talent is looking to recruit a motivated, practical and adaptable Senior Structural Engineer who has the ambition to work in a progressive and innovative Engineering and Environmental Consultancy. The ideal candidate will be based in Cork but hybrid and flexible arrangements are available for this position.
The ideal candidate will support the delivery of a broad range of projects being responsible for the design and management of a range of projects in conjunction with the wider team.
- Ideally 5 – 10 years’ post-graduate experience in the design and management of structural engineering projects;
- Chartered or working towards Chartered status;
- Strong technical ability in all aspects of their field of Engineering;
- Excellent understanding of Eurocodes, Steel and Concrete design an the use of SCIA (or similar) analysis software;
- A good communicator with the ability to wok well with others;
- The ability to manage medium sized projects;
- Requires an excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Competitive salary;
- Hybrid working model;
- Friendly and flexible working environment;
- Paid Maternity Leave;
- Company Pension scheme;
- Active Sports and Social Club;
- Protection of life and long-term illness cover;
- CPD Programme with support and mentoring;
- Paid professional membership fees.