Are you looking to join an international company based in Ireland? Ready to take your career to the next level? Take a look at this role below!
We are seeking a Senior Structural Engineer to join our teams either in Dublin or Galway. The successful candidate will work on a wide range of building and site development projects in various sectors including Commercial, Residential, Healthcare, Leisure, Industrial, Housing, and Education for both public and private clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Acting as a Lead Structural Engineer in multidiscipline design teams
- Providing design input and overseeing the delivery of all structural aspects of projects
- Preparing project reports for Planning, Tender, and Construction Stage
- Preparing fee proposals and quality submissions for design contracts with public and private clients
- Communicating with internal and external parties via email
- Overseeing the preparation of design drawings
- Serving as the Assigned Certifier and Ancillary Certifier
- Managing the financial aspects of design budgets
The ideal candidate will be a Chartered Engineer with strong communication skills and the ability to prioritize and manage workload effectively. They should have experience in delivering structural engineering design and proficiency in MS Office Suite and structural design software. Experience serving as a Project C+S engineer on multi-disciplined projects and attending meetings is also desirable.
Feel like this is the role for you? Apply today! All CVs are duly considered.