We are seeking a Senior Structural Engineer to support the delivery of a variety of projects. This role is ideal for a motivated, practical, and adaptable individual who is eager to work in a progressive and innovative engineering and environmental consultancy. The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing and managing projects as part of a team.
- 5-10 years of post-graduate experience in design and management of structural engineering projects
- Chartered or working towards Chartered status
- Strong technical ability in all aspects of structural engineering
- Excellent understanding of Eurocodes, Steel and Concrete design, and use of SCIA (or similar) analysis software
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well with others
- Ability to manage medium-sized projects
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
In this role, you will be provided with a competitive salary and the opportunity to work in a hybrid working model. The company offers a friendly and flexible work environment, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including a health insurance plan, company pension scheme, and active sports and social club. Additionally, there is protection of life and long-term illness cover, as well as a CPD program with support and mentoring. The company will also cover the cost of professional membership fees.
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level with a top consultancy, send in your CV today! All are duly considered.