This is an opportunity to work with one of the top consultancies in Ireland that offer one of the best remuneration packages in the market. They are currently looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to support the delivery of a broad range of projects. The position would suit a motivated, practical, and adaptable individual who has the ambition to work in a progressive and innovative Engineering and Environmental Consultancy. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the design and management of a range of projects, in conjunction with the wider team.
- Ideally, 5 – 10 years’ post-graduate experience in the design and management of structural engineering projects.
- Chartered or working towards Chartered status
- Strong technical ability in all aspects of their field of Engineering
- Excellent understanding of Eurocodes, Steel and Concrete design and the use of SCIA (or similar) analysis software
- A good communicator with the ability to work well with others
- The ability to manage medium-sized projects
- Requires an excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working model
- Friendly, flexible working environment
- Paid Maternity leave
- Company Pension Scheme
- Active Sports and Social Club
- Protection of life and long-term illness cover
- CPD Programme with support and mentoring
- Paid professional membership fees.