Our client has an opening for a Senior Sustainability Engineer in their Dublin office.
The role will be hybrid with three days in the office and two days at home.
The Senior Sustainability Engineer will ensure works are constructed in accordance with the Employer’s Representative’s Requirements and that the Contractor carries out all obligations.
The Senior Sustainability Engineer’s essential criteria shall be inclusive of the following.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’+ experience delivering BREEAM projects.
- Must hold Certified BREEAM assessor status.
- Hold the relevant Honours Degree.
- Have excellent report writing and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Packages.
- Have experience and a keen interest in Life Cycle Analysis.
- Be self-motivated and able to lead a team.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Chartered Engineer or close to achieving it.
- Review of Method Statements and Contractor’s Engineering works proposals to ensure compliance with the Works Requirements.
- Keep and maintain comprehensive records/diary of work in progress and report on same.
The Senior Sustainability Engineers desirable criteria should comply with the following.
- Hold the relevant masters’ qualification.
- Must have excellent knowledge and awareness of H&S legislation and regulations.
- Have experience delivering LEED or WELL projects to Certification.
- Hold the LEED AP qualification.
- Hold the WELL AP qualification.
- Have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and a Team worker.
- IT skills and familiarity with relevant computer applications.
- Demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude.