Excellent opportunity in a Consultancy with more than 50 years of history which holds 100+ team of Engineers and Scientists. With brand new technologies, disciplines and skillsets they embraced new processes and systems. They are committed to deliver a wide spectrum of engineering and environmental solutions for both private and public sectors including property developers and contractors. This client delivers projects in Ireland, the UK and beyond. For every project they commit to developing the best-fit solution in each case and going above and beyond to support project success. This is a story they are still writing as they continue to seek new ways to innovate and solve problems. There is much more to come but this is their journey so far and they count with professionals like you to continue writing a success history.
Gaia Talent is looking to recruit a motivated, practical and adaptable Senior Traffic Engineer who has the ambition to work in a progressive and innovative Engineering and Environmental Consultancy. Hybrid and flexible arrangements are available for this position.
The ideal candidate will support the delivery of a broad range of projects providing transport related design and advice to clients in conjunction with the wider team.
- Minimum of 6 years post-graduate experience who has a keen interest in transport and its infrastructure including active travel and public realm;
- Knowledge of current transport policies and design standards including TII Publications and DMURS is required;
- Experienced in the delivery of local roads, traffic, active travel or highways schemes;
- Knowledgeable in road safety audit and other road safety related works with experience in the preparation of Traffic Impact Assessments;
- A level 8 or 9 qualification in a relevant subject such as engineering, geography or similar is required;
- Experience of client and contractor interaction and engagement;
- Proactive, a good communicator with the ability to work well with others in a multi-disciplinary project team;
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible/hybrid working;
- CPD Programme with support and mentoring;
- Company Pension scheme;
- Paid Maternity Leave;
- Active Sports and Social Club;
- Protection of life and long-term illness cover;
- 22 days annual leave;
- Paid professional membership fee.