An Irish company dedicated to servicing the marine and aerial survey needs of the Offshore Renewable Energy Sector is hiring a highly motivate odffshore Survey Data Processor for their geophysical department. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a innovative company with impressive technologies especially considering the untapped potential for offshore wind energy in Ireland. this company would be suited to someone looking for a company that operates sustainably and considers environmental issues in their activities.
The following support functions will be expected of the successful candidate:
- Onboard data processing
- Management of all relevant acquired survey data
Qualifications and Experience
- HND or Degree qualification in a related discipline and/or professional accreditation or a comparable level of expertise.
- 2 – 4 years minimum experience in data processing and reporting of deliverables, preferably, in offshore renewable site survey works.
- Experience in the use of relevant processing software packages, GIS and data storage
- Must hold a valid recognized and approved Offshore Survival and Medical certification.